Photography Bits and Tips

Exhibit at the Leica Store, Miami

Here’s an interview of us, to announce the first Customer Exhibit at our favorite store in town.
Photo courtesy of Leica Store, Miami

8 responses

1. Jay Gould

Hi Guys, I have started the long road to mirrorlessness. Currently playing with the OMD EM-5; Adorama gives me 150 play images and the back to the store for full refund. Waiting to see if they come out with a new sensor.

Next is the Nex-7 AFTER they add a cable release. I like the idea of being able to use my 24 TSE with the Sony.

Lack of cable release makes using grads difficult.

June 10, 2013 at 11:21 am

• Jay, there is a remote, out of production, but you can still find it on Ebay. It works well too.

September 8, 2013 at 10:24 am

• Hi, I have two remotes for the EM-5; however, you are going to want to get the EM-1 that will be announced on the 10th.

EM-5: I have Olympus’ remote; I also have a remote from eBay that is a timer for star trails etc.

I am going to get the EM-1 and my primary; carry the EM-5 as my backup.

September 8, 2013 at 10:31 am

• Thanks Jay. we use the Sony as a back-up.

September 8, 2013 at 11:34 am

2. Fabs and Al I enjoyed a lot reading the interview. It is great to see you having so much fun with the new system. By the way, I really like the Praga series.
    Cheers

Juan

June 10, 2013 at 2:29 pm

3. Chris Cooke

My two favourite photographers and a top quality image of both of you together to add to my collection Hooray!

Now the admonishment! thanks to you two,I am off to my own Leica Shop next week to have a sniff around and I will be sniffing blind.

During WW2 Dad flew 1 1/2 Tours in Bombers before moving to a Photo Reconnaissance Squadron flying Mosquito’s which started his love affair with Photography. Towards the end of the War and suffering badly with TB Dad was photographing documents for the MOD and there he was introduced to Leica s (I Think) he was not allowed to discuss his work with the MOD with anyone (Sorry Ministry of Defence) but he had a few Leica s and many Zeiss Ikons.

I will do my own research until I reach the point of indecision and then, (if you don’t mind) I will come crawling to you for advice.

Great to see the two of you together, my regards to your son.

Chris

June 12, 2013 at 11:10 pm

4. Bill McCrystyn

What a handsome couple! Where did you hide the long lens?? Spit it out. Give it up. I know their there. Your cuz – yours to Alan. LOL

September 7, 2013 at 2:52 pm

• Hey cuz, my longest lens now is the 50mm LOL
      Thanks for the compliment ;)

September 8, 2013 at 10:23 am